Sunday, October 26, 2008

Virtual Stamping Night on Split Coast Stampers


Last night was a mini VSN. I managed to complete one of the challenges this morning. The first challenge was to "Frame Your Star." The first photo I thought of was this year's school picture of Kyle. I love the pose, what he was wearing and the background. I love all my photos of my boys but this one has to be up there near the top. Kyle's undershirt is from Aeropostale. It's a cool looking shirt, kinda like a weathered grunge style. Since both boys like this style of print I knew I had to make something similar. I found a stamp set by Inkadinkadoo called Rock Star and had to buy it. So the challenge was posted for "Frame Your Star" I put two and two (Kyle's photo and the stamp set) together and came up with this frame.

No comments: