Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

What am I Thankful for:

My husband and boys. They bring me such happiness and joy. I love you all very much!

My parents, I love and miss you. Hopefully next year at this time we can come for a visit.

My extended family (husbands side), being with such a large family at the holidays makes missing my family not so hard. They are such a warm bunch of people and quite fun to be around.

Good health, especially this time of year.

My friends, I have made so many new friends (online) over the past couple of years. I feel as though I have known most of them all my life.

I could go on and on but then it would get either silly or sappy..

So I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Stay safe, warm and healthy!

No comments: