Sunday, August 29, 2010

SBVC125 - Clean & Simple Father's Day

Thank you Donna for filling in for me this week.

Hello scrappers. I'm Donna and I will be hosting this weeks variety challenge.


With Father's Day right around the corner, i thought it would be appropriate to brake out those pictures of dad's and get them scrapped. It can be your own dad, your DH, a grandfather, a brother, nephew or a cousin, even a close friend. Who ever it is, he should be a dad.

And since we're scrapping dad's, I thought it would be fitting to keep things simple. By this I mean limit the embellishments (ie no flowers or bling).

For my sample, i scrapped some pictures of my DH cooking up a breakfast feast for my family. I just used cardstock, a few stamps, chipboard letters for my title, a marker and some brads. Simple and took all of 30 minutes.

No comments: