Sunday, August 29, 2010

SBVC124 - Pillow Fight!

For starters I want to thank Anavon for filling in for me this week.  Thank you!!!  Now onto the challenge.

Good Morning Everyone... For all you newbies, I am Anavon from Annie's Pantry and I am your guest host today. We would like to excuse Diana (princessdi69), she is out on a field trip. And like the old saying goes... "While Momma's away, the Kids will play!" hehehehe....


Today, I challenge Everyone to a great big, gigantic, humongous PILLOW FIGHT! (Inspirational of course)

My Family and I are getting ready to move into a new beach house and so I have been on the search for some new accent pillows for the sunroom. And in doing so, I came acrossed several that I thought would be great inspiration for some scrapbook layouts. I like my pillows to have color, style and charm....

So with that is mind your challenge today is to come have an inspirational pillow fight with us. Just choose a pillow that inspires you and create a page or layout that shows off that inspiration. Then share it here with us... here is a couple of websites filled with pillows that you could choose from.

Decorative Pillows

Accent Pillows

Classy Pillows

For those of you who like to just grab and throw... I have included three pillows below that are perfect for that quick, pick-up and whack sort of page.

Please post your pillow choice also, so that we can see what inspired you.

Here is my sample and pillow of choice today.... Hillstown House

No comments: