Friday, October 2, 2009

Splitcoast Stampers Variety Challenge

As most of you know I tend to spend a good amount of time on Split Coast Stampers' website. The people there are so talented and very friendly.

Every week Favorite Grandma a.k.a Peggy brought us some fabulous ideas for the Scrapbooking Variety Challenge. Peggy has since taken a Design Team position for Scrap Attack Scrapbooking. I wish Peggy the best of luck on her endeavors at Scrap Attack.

So when I heard Splitcoast was looking for someone to fill the Variety Challenge Hostess slot, I was hesitant at first and sent my name in. I am now the new Variety Challenge Hostess.

Every Wednesday I will be posting a new challenge for you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats girl..You are doing an awesome job and I'm lovin your challenges so far