Sunday, October 25, 2009

BTC10 - Addy seeing spots


Last Friday night I went to a calendar making class with my sister-in-law Kathy at The Paper Tree. It was a class put on by A Muse Stamps. I really enjoyed taking the class and the project was fun.

After the class The Paper Tree allowed us to do some shopping (the store was closed except for the people taking the class). I have always liked the Stamping Bellas stamps. A stamp had caught my eye and I knew instantly that I was going to buy it. The stamp is called Addy "Tude loves her Tini's. I have wanted to stamp with Addy all weekend and just couldn't come up with an idea. So I started to stamp a few images and then colored one in purple. After coloring the image I was at a road block. I went to the Stamping Bella thread on Split Coast and saw a challenge for the Bellas stamp. You had to use the color purple and do some paper piecing. The light bulb flickered. Off I went to the craft counter.

And next thing I knew Addy seeing spot was created. After three martinis I know I would be seeing spots. lol...
I used the following:

Addy "Tude loves her tini's by Stamping Bella
Beverage stamp block by Stampcraft
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing Folder
Papers: Eggplant, Plum, White & Silver paper
Inks: ColorBox - Wisteria Fluid Chalk Inkpad, Tsukineko Brilliance Platinum Planet
Accessories: Brads, rhinestones, markers & gallery gloss

No comments: