Saturday, April 23, 2011

No Mojo

It seems like it has been forever since I my last card/scrapbook/project. 

My husband bought me a Cricut Expression in Teal for Christmas.  So I had been playing around with the Expression and my Design Studio.  I have been to several Creating Keepsakes Conventions over the past years.  One of the booths in the Vendor Faire had laser cut pages.  They are wonderful pages but I didn't was to pay the $5 per page.  So I looked around the internet and found Scrappin' My Stress Away Blog.  She made exactly what I had been looking for.  After several hours over the course of a few days and a bunch of cheap paper I finally made something I liked and could use.

This is a double page spread I made for a trip to the beach.  All I have to do is take the pictures, add them to the page and do some journaling.

No comments: