Monday, November 30, 2009

TLC249 - Washer Pendants


Today's Lynn In St. Louis was inspired by Shelly Katzung, aka Sugrnspicy's washer pendants. Shelly does an outstanding job on her pendants.

TLC249 required you to make a washer pendant. Yup that is correct. Awasher as in tool box raid!! lol.. So out to the tool box I went. I hope my husband doesn't need the two larger ones anytime soon. Next I raided my scrapbox for the papers.

I have alot of fun making these. One thing about making the pendants you have to let the glue and clear coating dry. Yes it is a bit time consuming. Me being inpatient placed the brown and black/white/red ones under a tabletop fan. It dried them and in less time..

I hope you like my creations as much as I do.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

When did you make those? Totally cute.